"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need, but not every man’s greed."
truest shit ive ever read
bullshit. cheaters don’t strive for A’s. they strive for C’s. getting A’s make shit look to obvious especially when you ain’t doing the bare minimum in class
I went for A’s when I cheated.
who wants to cheat for a c? if you gon cheat, cheat big
"lemme rob this bank for 3 grand…. dont wanna make it….obvious"
The valedictorian in my senior class when I was in high school got her GPA by cheating like crazy. Her and a few others had a “Top of the Class” gang thing going on where they’d borrow each other’s work and get teachers manuals to get A’s on everything. Too much effort.
(Source: walkinggtall, via deejaypurp)
If you’re a black/brown girl and you aren’t uplifting the other black/brown girls because you’re too busy trying to compete, I’m not here for you.
Every black girl on Earth went through the “I wish I was lighter” crisis and I salute all of who you gotten through it still appreciating your brown skin and am rooting for all who are still fighting to find beauty in themselves.
1. Are her lips like the hot chocolate your mother made
During the winter months when you were seven?
Or have you not tasted her well enough to find the fine granules of cocoa that lightly come with each kiss?
2. Do you know her favorite songs?
Not when she is happy, but when she is sad.
What music reaches inside her ribcage and softly consoles her heart?
3. When she is sad, are you on the phone or are you at her door?
Words do not wipe away tears, fingers do.
4. Do you know all the things that keep her up at night?
Do you know why she has gone three days without sleep?
Do you know of the insurmountable waves of sadness that wash over her like a tsunami?
5. Do you know the things to say that will calm her heartbeat? The places to touch? The places to love?
6. Everytime you see her do you kiss her like it’s the last time but love her like it’s the first?
7. Do you love her?
8. Do you love her?